- If you attended San Antonio College, you ate at Main Street. If you’ve never eaten there, well then you didn’t really go to SAC, son.
- Putting spinach on a pizza disturbs Bob to no end because its not a “traditional” pizza topping. And by that he probably means he finds it un-American.
- Cannelloni =/= cannoli. Main Street has cannelloni, but they don’t have cannolis.
- At an Italian restaurant, you should only have Italian dressing on your salad. Only if you’re eating at a ranch is ranch dressing acceptable.
- When it comes to malt liquor, chicks like Mickey’s.
- According to Monica, “nostalgia is the best flavor ever.”
- Also, Monica calls the discarded crust “pizza bones.”
- Don’t be alarmed if a truck from Guillermo’s pulls up to Main Street: their owners are brothers.
- Bob actually forgot Main Street Pizza was on Main Street.
- “Hey man, I puked in my underwear.”
Main Street Pizza and Pasta
1906 N. Main Street
San Antonio, TX 78212
Got a recommendation, question, or maybe want to join us for lunch? Drop us an email at Lunchfotainment@gmail.com.
Do you hate the sometimes-crappy audio on these videos? Well, you can help fix that! Click here for details…
-Jerrod & Bob